søndag den 24. maj 2009

A fork hit me.


I was thinking, what is a fork?

I mean I know what it is, but is it a boy or a girl ?

In German language they name all thing either boy, girl or nothing.

Imagine to be named nothing ..

I was in the middle of doing the dishes, when I fork hit me.

What is a fork? Is it a girl, and the knife a boy, and a spoon nothing?

Is that the way it is ? Simpel, like in the stone age.

Where a stone where nothing, and the man where out hounting,

and the woman inside cooking and feeding the kids...

That is kind of boring.

I think, that a fork is a boy, the knife nothing and the spoon a girl !!

Or maybe they are like snails, switches their sex, when they meet a snail with the same sex!

If a boy fork layed beside a boy spoon, the fork just switched sex to a girl !

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar