lørdag den 18. juli 2009

Mixed up feelings.


I'm sitting here again.

Just sitting.

So freaking tired..


I don't even have energy to think.

My head is so empty.

And still filled up with thoughts.

About all the stuff I'm going to miss.

Everything I'm leaving.


I'm so happy that you and me are friends again.

Or I mean more.

But it's so much easier to say goodbye now.

I mean it's really difficult to say goodbye or anything else to a person who doesn't want to talk to you.

But now you do.


And now everything feels so weird.


Weird is the right word.

I couldn't be happier, it's a good thing that I'm leaving.

But still I'm sooo sad.


I don't know. -.-

I don't know anything.

I feel like jumping around and tell everyone that I'm leaving and how happy I am.

But deep down I can't stop thinking sad stuff like, who I'm going to miss..



The thing I hate the most about me, is that I think too much. And feel too much!

It makes me soo sad sometimes. :/

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar